The Warpia StreamHD Wireless PC to TV Display Adapter With HDMI, VGA & Stereo Audio lets you share any content on the screen of a Windows-based laptop or PC on an HDTV or projector wirelessly with support for 1080p HD video. This could include pictures, movies, presentations and any other Internet content.
To get started, plug the included PC adapter into to a USB port on your computer, and connect the base unit to an HDMI or VGA port on your chosen display device (HDMI or VGA cable sold separately). Stereo audio is supported through the HDMI port along with the video, or through a separate 3.5mm audio jack. Use the S/PDIF digital audio output to send sound to a home theater stereo system.
The PC and TV or projector can be up to 30' away from each other in a line-of-sight placement. The adapter can be used with computers running Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP. And for peace of mind, Warpia provides full tech support.
- Wireless connectivity from Windows-based laptops and PCs to any HDTV or projector
- HDMI with audio and video support; VGA output for projectors
- Additional audio support through a 3.5mm stereo jack or S/PDIF sound output
- Same room coverage up to 30' line of sight range between PC and TV
- Works in mirror mode and extended mode (using your TV or monitor as a second screen)
- Supports up to 2048 x 1152 resolution, HD video up to 1080p
- Supports 48kHz, 16-bit stereo sound
- Standardized with worldwide regulations compliance
- Supports Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Full tech support from Warpia is available