With the addition of an LED light to Canon's on-camera flash lineup, the lightweight Speedlite 320EX can be used for both stills shooting and video. Along with the 75 lux LED light, this versatile setup features a strobe with a rated guide number 105' at ISO 100 and 50mm for excellent illumination of your subject. Also, the flash head can be adjusted between 24mm and 50mm coverage on full frame cameras and can tilt upward 90° as well as rotate left 180° and right 90°.
Wireless slave TTL functionality is available for off-camera triggering of the unit. The 320EX also has a remote control shooting setting that will enable wireless triggering of a camera unit. Other abilities include high-speed, first and second curtain sync modes, as well as a recycle time of 0.1-2.3 seconds. Additionally, it runs on 4 AA batteries and includes a mini stand and a case.
- Remote release function has range of 16.4', a delay of 2 seconds, and will work with cameras compatible with the RC-6, RC-5, or RC-1 Remote Controllers
- Battery life of 180-1,000 flashes or 3.5 hours of continuous LED light
- Auto power off function
- Four custom functions with 8 settings
- AF assist beam has an effective range of 13.1'
- Effective flash range of 2.3 to 75.1'
- Color temperature information is automatically transmitted to camera
- Wireless settings with 4 channels and 3 groups