The BG-C7 Battery Grip for Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR Camera from Vello is a battery grip designed for use specifically with the Canon EOS T3 Digital SLR camera, and accepts one or two LP-E10 Lithium-ion batteries. With two batteries installed, your shooting time is effectively doubled. Moreover, when one battery is drained, it can be removed and recharged while you continue shooting with the other battery. The battery grip connects to the T3 via a connection cable that plugs into the camera's shutter release port.
The design of a battery grip offers a comfortable and secure way in which to hold your DSLR, especially in the vertical position. It will reduce wrist and hand fatigue when shooting vertically for extended periods of time. The BG-C7 has an alternate shutter release button designed for ergonomic access when shooting vertically and anti-slip rubber gripping to further improve handling. In addition, the BG-C7 contains a tripod socket, a strap lug for attaching a hand strap to the camera and a convenient internal slot to place the camera's battery door when the grip is attached.
Note! Batteries Sold Separately
- Compatible with the Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR
- Comfortable and secure handling when shooting in the vertical position, including a secondary shutter release button.
- Accepts up to 2 LP-E10 Lithium-ion batteries to effectively double the camera's battery life
- Anti-slip rubber gripping and a securely locking battery chamber door
- Internal slot to store the camera's battery chamber door when the grip is mounted
- Metal strap lug to attach a hand strap to camera
- Tripod screw mount socket