The BG-C8 Battery Grip for Canon EOS 6D from Vello is a battery grip designed specifically for use with the Canon EOS 6D digital SLR camera, and accepts one or two Canon LP-E6 batteries (sold separately). With two batteries installed, your shooting time is effectively doubled. Moreover, when one battery is drained, it can be removed and recharged while you continue shooting with the other battery. In addition, the BG-C8 can utilize 6 AA batteries, and includes a battery tray for this purpose.
The design of a battery grip offers a comfortable and secure way in which to hold your DSLR, especially in the vertical position. The BG-C8 features an alternate shutter release button, AF start button, AF point selection/Magnify Button, AE lock/FE lock button, and main dial to facilitate shooting when held vertically. It is designed with an anti-slip rubber grip to further improve handling, a tripod socket to mount your camera directly to a tripod, a hand strap mount and a wonderful touch: a holder for the camera's battery door so as not to lose it when the battery grip is installed. The BG-C8 comes with a protective contact cap and battery trays for both AA batteries and for the LP-E6 batteries.
Note: Not compatible with Duracell brand alkaline batteries.
- Compatible with the Canon EOS 6D digital SLR camera
- Provides comfortable and secure handling when shooting in the vertical position, including a secondary shutter release button, AF start button, AF point selection, AE lock/FE lock button and main dial.
- Accepts up to 2 LP-E6 batteries to effectively double the camera's battery life.
- The included AA battery holder allows you to use 6 AA batteries for added convenience
- Features anti-slip rubber gripping and a securely locking battery chamber door.
- Provides a camera battery door holder to store the camera's battery chamber door when the grip is mounted.