The CAD 2600VP Variable Polar Pattern Condenser Hanging Microphone features a continuously variable polar pattern and is primarily suited for overhead speech, vocal, instrument and performance capturing during recording and sound reinforcement applications. The 2600VP features DSP controlled pattern adjustment (via software) for flexible capturing and virtually any scenario. The package includes a two-conductor shielded cable measuring 30' (9.1m) and DSP signal processor unit for noise-free, real-time pattern adjustments. The 2600VP features RFI shielding, making it impervious to noise from WiFi, mobile phones, etc.
- Continuously-variable pattern condenser microphone system with remote polar control through a Digital Signal Processor (DSP).
- Precisely adjust the shape of the pick-up pattern for best performance from software
- Frequency response of 40Hz to 20kHz
- Resists noise and interference from devices such as cell phones, two-way communication devices and lighting apparatus.
- Comes complete with 30' (9.1m) of two-conductor shielded cable terminated with a TA3F type connector and XLRM-type connector.
- Also included with the microphone system is a 3-pin XLRF connector on a stainless steel duplex wall plate, exclusive articulating steel hanger, and anti-twist thread and rods.