The CAD 2700VP Variable Polar Pattern Condenser Microphone is a miniature condenser microphone with a continuously variable polar pattern and 56" boom stand, primarily suited for overhead vocal, instrument and ambiance capturing. The 2700VP features DSP controlled pattern adjustment (via software) for flexible capturing and virtually any scenario. The package includes a 56" boom, two-conductor shielded cable measuring 30' (9.1m) and DSP signal processor unit for noise-free, real-time pattern adjustments. The 2700VP features RFI shielding, making it impervious to noise from WiFi, mobile phones, etc.
- Continuously-variable pattern condenser microphone system with remote polar control through a Digital Signal Processor (DSP).
- Precisely adjust the shape of the pick-up pattern for best performance from software
- frequency response of 40Hz to 20kHz
- Carbon fiber 56" boom with exclusive clutch rotation system.
- Resists noise and interference from devices such as cell phones, two-way communication devices and lighting apparatus.
- Comes complete with 30' (9.1m) of two-conductor shielded cable terminated with a TA3F type connector and XLRM-type connector.
- Primarily designed for recording and sound reinforcement of choirs, instruments and ambient miking. The 2700VP can also be used for vocal pick-up in government, institutional and business applications.