The CAD 2800VP Variable Polar Pattern Condenser Gooseneck Microphone features a continuously variable polar pattern and flexible 18" gooseneck, primarily suited for speech capturing during presentations, conferences, meetings, etc. The 2800VP features DSP controlled pattern adjustment (via software) for flexible capturing and virtually any scenario. The package includes a two-conductor shielded cable measuring 30' (9.1m) and DSP signal processor unit for noise-free, real-time pattern adjustments. The 2800VP features RFI shielding, making it impervious to noise from WiFi, mobile phones, etc.
- Continuously-variable pattern condenser microphone system with remote polar control through a Digital Signal Processor (DSP).
- Precisely adjust the shape of the pick-up pattern for best performance from software
- frequency response of 40Hz to 20kHz
- Resists noise and interference from devices such as cell phones, two-way communication devices and lighting apparatus.
- Comes complete with 30' (9.1m) of two-conductor shielded cable terminated with a TA3F type connector and XLRM-type connector.