Stay organized and entertained with the Sony ICDPX312 Digital Voice Recorder. It has a built-in 2GB memory with a microSD and Memory Stick Micro u (M2) card slot, which affords up to 32GB of extra storage capacity for lectures, notes, music, meetings or any other audio you may want to record. The maximum recording time afforded by the internal memory is 500+ hrs, but a 16GB microSD card can expand the ICDPX312's maximum recording time upwards of 4000+ hrs.
The ICDPX312 features MP3 recording from a monaural microphone. You can choose from several different MP3 recording rates, depending on the quality you desire for each particular recording session. The built-in microphone also features Hi/Med/Lo gain sensitivity settings, as well as Voice Operated Recording (VOR).
Making recording and playback more convenient, the ICDPX312 is equipped with an LCD display, multiple language displays and record date, time and elapsed time displays as well. It has an LED operational indicator and can be set in various modes such as Continuous Play, Easy Search and Noise-Cut during record and playback. It also features Direct Record to Play, Erase, Move File, Protect, Play/Stop, Record/Pause Scene Select, Low-Cut and Track Mark functions.
Another accommodating benefit afforded by the ICDPX312 is its useful 3.5mm stereo mic input, which facilitates additional microphone connection for higher-quality recordings, as well as cable extension for getting the external mic closer to the audio source. Listening back to recordings is possible through the ICDPX312's integrated 300mW front speaker. If you prefer or need privacy, there is also a 3.5mm stereo headphone/speaker output. The ICDPX312 was designed to travel with you. It's lightweight, portable and small enough to slip into a pocket or purse. Plus, the two AAA batteries required to power the ICDPX312 provide up to 55 hours of recording before you'll need replacement batteries.
- Quality Recording
- For enhanced recording quality, the ICDPX312 features an MP3 192 kbps recording format, Low Cut & Noise Cut features to cut out distracting background noise during recordings. The monaural microphone also has Hi/Med/Lo sensitivity settings for enhanced control over recording quality
- LCD Display & Ease of Use
- Greatly easing the recording process is the VOR feature, which facilitates Voice Operated Recording. The ICDPX312 is also equipped with a large LCD viewing screen that displays data for quickly identifying files, folders and functional settings. There is a set of intuitive keys as well, which allows you to adjust several functions and quickly navigate the LCD menu displays. Plus the Play and Record buttons are big and easy to see
- Focused Recording & Playback Features
- The ICDPX312 allows users to set optimum recording conditions with features like Scene Select and place track marks (like bookmarks) on recordings during a session or during playback. Users can control playback speed up to 2x faster, while keeping the pitch the same with a variable playback speed feature. Plus A to B locations can be set for quick fast-forward, rewind and repeat between the set points on a recording
- Enhanced Performance
- The ICDPX312 offers 500+ hrs of maximum recording time, which can be enhanced to 4000+ hrs through the use of a 16GB microSD card. The recorder supports up to 32GB microSD cards and up to 16GB M2 cards. When recording for lengthy periods of time, the dual AAA batteries are designed to last an impressive 55 hrs