The Bose L1 Model II Single Bass Package delivers the audio fidelity expected from Bose in a sleek, lightweight and portable unit. The L1 Model II series is Bose's elite system, ideally suited for pro-level sound reinforcement - musicians, DJ rigs, and more. The L1 Model II Single Bass Package features an integrated mixer amplifier that also serves as the speaker's base. The power stand provides clean, precise amplification for L1 Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules. Also included is the Bose B1 Bass module for reinforcing low-end frequencies and enhancing the sound of bass guitar, DJ rigs and more.
The speaker features 24 small drivers, carefully positioned to ensure balanced audio signal at the direct and off-axis (sides) of the system. Setting up the L1 Model II is quick and easy; simply place the speaker extensions into the amplifier base, and slide the speaker on top of the extensions. Two extensions are included and allow easy height adjustment.
- Recommended for most instruments, vocalists and public speakers
- Spatial Dispersion and Articulated Array speaker technologies
- Single-input power stand with retractable legs
- One B1 bass module included
- Spatial Dispersion and Articulated Array Speaker Technologies
- The 24 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosure-creating nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance. The loudspeaker's two-piece, interlocking design makes for quick and easy setup, breakdown and transport.
- Integrated Power Amplifiers
- Clean, precise amplification for L1 Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules.
- Analog Input, Trim Control and Signal/Clip LED
- For line-level analog input signal via ¼" TRS phone cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.
- Bass Module Out
- For amplified bass output signal to one or two B1 bass modules. L1 system automatically adjusts equalization appropriately when bass modules are connected.
- Bass Line Out
- Delivers post-DSP bass signal output. Accepts ¼" TRS phone cable. Use to connect powered subwoofer, additional amplification system or Bose PackLite amplifier with up to two additional bass modules.
- Retractable Legs
- Provide stability for streamlined L1 Model II power stand and loudspeaker. Four retractable legs fold out of power stand simultaneously for quick setup and compact transport.
- Compact, Lightweight Enclosure
- Is easy to transport, set up and break down. Small footprint takes up considerably less space than traditional bass cabs required for same performance. Interlocking feet let you securely stack up to four modules together on their sides.