The Toshiba 24SL410U 24" LED HDTV is an ideal choice for any room of the house. This 1080p ultra slim, stylish screen has an integrated NTSC/ATSC/QAM tuner, which receives digital terrestrial, analog cable, and unencrypted digital cable signals alike. HDMI connectivity assures one-cable connection to all your digital games and components. And there are additional benefits to HDMI. Your remote control unit will be able to communicate with other devices with HDMI-CEC functions, such as a DVD player and PC connected via the HDMI terminals. A USB input allows you to screen JPEG slide shows and share MP3 music with your friends while Game Mode optimizes performance for the fast-paced world of gaming.
Regardless of what you're watching or playing, the DynaLight Dynamic Backlight Control ensures you won't miss the details in the brightest or the darkest parts of the image. The 24SL410U 24" LED HDTV is a great choice when you want big entertainment but don't have room for a big TV.
- 1080p HD Display
- The crystal-clear 1080p LCD display is ideal for watching standard and high-definition broadcast, cable, and satellite signals as well as your favorite movies on DVD
- DynaLight Dynamic Backlight Control
- If you won't settle for anything but the deepest, most stunning picture quality, DynaLight Dynamic Backlight Control utilizes a full LED matrix with superior local dimming that enables it to create deep blacks and bright whites simultaneously. Lesser Edge LED Systems must sacrifice peak white brightness to attain better blacks
- Gaming Mode
- Game Mode enhances dark areas, sharpens the picture, speeds up the image processing response and enhances the sounds of your games. Imagine picture and sound quality optimized for the special needs of gaming systems at the touch of a button
- Native Mode
- Native Mode restores the size of the picture by the 3-5% that is generally lost during the normal over-scanning that occurs on traditional sets
- Integrated Digital Tuning
- Your viewing choices are virtually unlimited with the Toshiba's ATSC/NTSC/QAM digital tuning system. You'll be able to receive standard cable channels, digital "clear cable" broadcasts, and over-the-air digital signals