The Olympus MCON-P01 Macro Converter was especially designed for use with the Olympus PEN Micro Four Thirds cameras. When used in combination with select M.Zuiko lenses, various levels of magnification are achieved. For instance, using the MCON-P01 with the M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm lens will yield a magnification of 0.4x with Micro Four Thirds and 0.8x for the 35mm format.
The MCON-P01 helps you capture a detailed view of all small, fascinating subjects. Whether you're into photographing stamps and jewelry, or you simply want to take a closer look at the world around you, this converter lens is an economical addition to your PEN, or otherwise compatible set-up.
- Macro Beauty
- If you like to take pictures of flowers, insects or stamps - or anything small - then this converter is right for you. Using your existing lens or lenses, you can extend the range of your PEN to take stunning macro-style pictures with impressive detail and interesting perspectives
- Fits your M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 II, M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm f4.0-5.6 and the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150mm f4.0-5.6
- Lens Combinations
- Master Lens M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4.0-5.6 (Focal length set to maximum tele position recommended) Focusing Range: 0.42-0.57m; Magnification: 0.47x (Micro Four Thirds) /0.94x (35mm format)
- Master Lens M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm f/4.0-5.6 (Focal length set to maximum tele position recommended) Focusing range: 0.35-0.57m, Magnification: 0.4x (Micro Four Thirds) / 0.8x (35mm format)
- Master Lens M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II (Focal length set to maximum tele position recommended) Not compatible with previous versions of this lens Focusing range: 0.24-0.51m, Magnification: 0.28x (Micro Four Thirds) / 0.56x (35mm format) Macro adapter MA-P01 (included) is required for attaching the MCON-P01