The American Dynamics ADCIEH0309CN Discover Indoor Mini-dome is a high-resolution camera with a 3-9mm auto iris lens (f/1.2-360), and consists of an indoor dome housing (white) with polycarbonate clear bubble. Featuring a 1/3" CCD image sensor, the mini-dome camera delivers clear images at a resolution of 540TVL.
Featuring a night-saver mode to improve performance in low-light situations, the ADCIEH0309CN camera automatically switches from color to B&W as light dims, and reverts back to color once light is restored. The auto white balance function adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors.
With a minimum illumination of 0.65lux at f/1.2, the mini-dome camera can deliver clear images even in low-light conditions. The high-resolution camera features an advanced pivoting axis that allows you to point the camera at a required angle, thereby offering greater viewing flexibility. Equipped with a bubble liner, the clear bubble provides an extra level of covertness. The discover mini-dome can be mounted on a surface using 3 mounting screws, or you can use the rapid installation mounting accessory which is included with the unit.
The Discover Indoor Mini-dome camera includes three additional mounting accessories - 4S electrical box adaptor, inside corner mount, and a pendant mount adaptor.
High Resolution Mini-dome
- 1/3" CCD image sensor delivers clear images at a resolution of 540TVL
- Night-saver mode - improves performance in low light situations, automatically switches from color to B&W as light dims, and reverts back to color once light is restored
- Auto white balance - adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- Backlight compensation - adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- Flicker-less Mode - reduces the flicker due to various specific lighting conditions, resulting in clear and crisp images
- Minimum illumination of 0.65lux at f/1.2
- Advanced pivoting axis - allows you to point the camera at an optimum angle, offering greater viewing flexibility
- 3-9mm auto iris lens
- Aperture range - f/1.2-360
- Viewing angle of 90˚ x 66.2˚ (wide) & 31.8˚ x 23.9˚ (tele)
- Includes a snap-on bubble liner for an extra level of covertness
- Made of polycarbonate materials
Additional Mounting Accessories
- 4S electrical box adaptor
- Inside corner mount
- Pendant mount adaptor