The Aquatica AN-5 Underwater Housing for Sony NEX 5 Camera with Tray and Grip is a lightweight, compact aluminum housing with an accessory tray and grip, designed for the Sony NEX 5 camera. This housing has a baked-on powder coating and is fully anodized against the corrosive effects of sea water. It has replaceable sacrificial anodes, plus pad printed function labels that won't peel off or fade. Built-in dual optical connectors are also present, and all camera controls are easily accessed, with the LCD screen at a more-comfortable 15° viewing angle. A variety of ports are available for the AN-5 housing. The hand grip of the accessory tray can be mounted in either left- or right-handed orientation. An accessory arm for attaching and maneuvering a light can be mounted to the top of the grip.
Note: Requires Lens port
Also Note: Most zoom lenses require a close-up diopter filter to correct focus distance.
- Depth rating: 300' (90 m)
- Accurately balanced ergonomic design with all controls are within easy reach
- Excellent balance underwater, with nearly neutral saltwater buoyancy
- Replaceable sacrificial anodes protect the housing from electrolysis
- Precision-made from anodized aluminum, lightweight and compact
- Covered with baked-on powder coating to protect against corrosive effects of sea water
- All function labels are pad printed so they will not peel off or fade
- Accessory tray's hand grip can be mounted in left- or right-handed orientation, and accessory arm for attaching and maneuvering light can be mounted to top of grip