The Alesis MultiMix 16 USB FX 16-Channel Mixer with Effects and USB Interface is a compact audio recording and sound reinforcement mixer with an internal effects processor and USB connection. The USB connection provides fast, low-latency, 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz stereo audio recording. Designed for project studios and small P.A. applications, the MultiMix features 1/4" inputs for line level devices and guitars, as well as XLR inputs with gain trim, high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power for supporting condenser microphones.
A 3-band EQ with sweepable parametric mids is provided on channels 1-4, with a standard 3-band EQ on channels 5-8, and 2-band EQ on channels 8-16. The built-in DSP effects processor provides a variety of effects, and also supports footswitch bypass control and has an Aux buss for external processing. A multicolor LED meter is provided for visual monitoring, while main and headphone outputs with level controls provide convenient aural monitoring. Cubase LE software is also included for editing your recordings on your Mac or PC.
- Compact 16-channel mixer has mic, line, and guitar level inputs, ideal for home, project, and mobile studios
- USB connector provides plug-and-play compatibility with Macs and PCs with no drivers to install
- USB interface supports 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz audio for high-quality computer-based recording and playback
- XLR inputs have gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power for connecting condenser microphones
- 1/4" line and guitar level inputs let you directly connect instruments and guitars
- EQ is provided on every channel: 3-band with sweepable parametric mids on channels 1-4, 3-band on channels 5-8, and 2-band on channels 8-16
- Built-in DSP effects processor also has footswitch bypass control and an Aux buss for external processing
- Multicolor LED level meter provides information at a glance
- Main and headphone output connectors with independent level controls for convenient aural monitoring
- Cubase LE software is included so you can edit your recordings on your computer