The Nextbook Next2 Tablet is a multifunctional ebook reader with a 7" color TFT display. It allows you to read ebooks, enjoy newspapers and keep up with your favorite magazines. When you're not in the mood to read, the Next2 lets you play music, watch videos, display photos or just surf the Web. You can listen to music through headphones via the 3.5 mm output jack or you can listen out loud through the integrated speaker. The Next2 is preloaded with Google's powerful Linux-based Android operating system, which was designed specifically for mobile devices.
When you want to download a book, song or video, the Next2 has built-in WiFi so you can access the Internet almost anywhere. This makes the Next2 great for travel. The content you download gets stored on the Next2's sufficient 2GB internal memory. If that's not enough room, you can use the SD/MMC Card Slot for memory expansion. The Next2 also features third-party application support, which facilitates the installation of popular apps like Gmail, YouTube and MSN. The extensive support and features afforded by the Next2 will keep you entertained and engaged. When you consider the stunning 7" color LCD touch screen and expandable memory, it's hard to find a fault.
- Google Android OS
- The Next2 is preloaded with Google's powerful Linux-based Android operating system, which was designed specifically for mobile devices
- WiFi Connectivity
- With WiFi technology, this device can connect you to the Internet while you're on the move. You can download books, music and videos, but you can also surf the web as if you were sitting at your computer
- 7" Touch Screen & Built-In Speaker
- Touch or slide your finger on the screen and it responds instantly. With 800 x 480 resolution, a large 7" screen and 16:9 aspect ratio, the Next2 produces sharp, authentic video. If you're not using headphones, the device has an integrated speaker for listening out loud
- The Next2 supports several audio, video and photo file formats. Beyond reading, it also allows you to enjoy music, movies and pictures
- Built-In G-Sensor
- The screen changes to landscape or portrait automatically when the device rotates
- Third-Party Application Support
- With the built-in Android OS, this device supports most popular applications. You can install or uninstall third-party applications such as MSN, YouTube, Gmail, etc
- With 2GB of internal memory, the Next2 can hold several book downloads. If it's not enough, there's an SD/MMC Card Slot for memory expansion