For the quality driven home theater enthusiast, there's the THX-certified Onkyo BD-SP809 Blu-ray Disc Player. The BD-SP809 supports playback for CDs, DVDs, and 3D-encoded Blu-ray discs with support for full HD 1080p resolution. It supports BD Live extras which are also accessed through an internet connection and inlcude filmmaker chats, interactive quizzes and previews. BONUSVIEW lets you see audio and video in two separate windows. No matter what you're watching, superb picture quality is ensured with Marvell Qdeo technology -- it provides precise de-interlacing, noise reduction and 1080p upscaling of standard video sources.
You can also enjoy videos, music, and photos sent from a DLNA 1.5-certified media server for even more options. With two HDMI ports, you'll be able to easily switch between two displays, like a main TV and projector. This disc player also features a high-precision clock, separate blocks for video and audio circuitry, and a vibration-reducing top cover -- all to allow for excellent audio quality. And to top it off, the easy-to-use on-screen display makes for seamless operation of the BD-SP809.
- Special Features
- THX certified
- 1080p upscaling of standard video sources (1080i, 720p, and 480i/p) with Qdeo technology by Marvell
- Supports Blu-ray 3D Playback (when connected to a 3D-compatible TV)
- Playback of Blu-ray discs with full HD 1080p video resolution
- Delivers a pure data bitstream from Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio codecs
- Supports Deep Color (36-bit) for over 1 billion colors
- 297 MHz / 12-bit Noise-Shaped Video (NSV) D/A conversion
- BONUSVIEW for Picture-inPicture video and audio
- User-friendly On-Screen Display (OSD) for settings and playback