The Native Instruments TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 DJ Advanced Audio Interface is their flagship DJ audio interface, designed to meet the demands of professional digital DJs and busy nightclub DJ booths alike. There are a total of 4 turntable inputs and 2 sets of stereo I/O for connecting the AUDIO 10 DJ to the system, while simultaneously routing the output signal to an external processor, recording device, etc.
High-quality 24-bit / 96kHz Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters ensure the best possible audio quality. Its rugged all-metal construction now features comprehensive connection LEDs that indicate signal flow. Direct Thru AC Powering means the AUDIO 10 DJ remains powered with or without the use of computer, and the AC power supply is included. Additional features include MIDI I/O connectors, 1/4" phone headphone output, 1/4" phone microphone input and level control for each.
- Professional DJ audio interface with unrivalled connectivity
- 10 inputs and 10 outputs - 4 phono preamps to connect up to four turntables
- Extra-loud output levels pack enough punch to rock the biggest clubs
- High-quality 24-bit / 96kHz Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters for studio-grade sound quality
- Mic input and additional MIDI I/O port for MIDI gear without USB connector
- New low latency Mac and PC drivers for tightest possible response
- 25 status LEDs for visual monitoring of signal chain
- Easy club installation with Direct Thru mode and included power supply
- Compatible with all DJ, performance and audio software
- Includes TRAKTOR DJ software so you can start mixing right away
- What's New Compared to Audio 8 DJ
- TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 DJ is the successor of AUDIO 8 DJ, and now comes with enhanced connectivity, better sound quality, streamlined usability and even lower latency
- Two more inputs and outputs - features a pair of stereo inputs and outputs on the front of the unit, ideal for setting up Send & Return effects through your DJ mixer.
- New processor - better performance with low-latency ensures a rock-solid foundation to your DJ sets.
- New 'Direct Thru' mode - run TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 via its power supply only (no computer, no multicore cables), perfect for club installations.
- Four phono preamps instead of two to connect up to 4 turntables
- Improved visual feedback - larger, clearer LEDs communicate essential info on the unit's top panel.
- Audio Control Panel - software application that allows you to test and configure your NI device (e.g. set different sample rate, set up audio routing).