The WorkCentre 6400/XF Network Color All-in-One Laser Printer from Xerox combines printing, copying, color scanning, and faxing into one convenient desktop device. The fax machine works as a normal fax machine and can be used to send data to any fax-enabled device, including other devices on the same LAN. Because the WorkCentre is designed to be used on a network, you have the ability to scan to email, network folders, or to the built-in 80 GB hard drive. Additionally, the hard drive lets you save frequently printed documents in the printer for fast retrieval, no computer necessary. Should you be digitizing your office to reduce paper clutter, the scan to hard drive is the perfect solution for a quick, streamlined workflow for the project.
The fast 37 page per minute black and 32 ppm color provides the speed you expect from an office machine as well as other productivity-enhancing features. These include a high monthly duty cycle (15,000 pages/month), automatic duplexing, a legal size scan bed, in-machine stapling and collating, and a large 1600 sheet combined paper capacity.
- Print Around
- Most printers can't go to the next print job in their queues if a job is held up. The WorkCentre 6400 will print jobs "around" the one that needs attention.
- Legal Size Scan Bed
- The printer's legal-size platen glass is larger than the letter-size glass on most competitive products so you can copy stapled legal-size documents without running them through the document feeder
- The 6400 can handle more than one job at a time. If one person is printing, you can still copy, scan, or fax.
- Multiple Scanning / Document Routing Options
- Lets you store scans in public or private folders on the hard drive, send files to a pre-assigned "home" destination, and scan files directly to email addresses or store them on a central server