The evolution of Lithium battery technology has enabled the production of the Hensel Porty L 1200 Power Pack. Used with a Speed Flash Head this 1200W/s power pack will provide a flash duration of 1/2500 second at full power, and a blistering 1/8100 second at minimum power with recycle times as short as 0.2 seconds. Digital processing ensures consistent power output hour after hour, day after day. The L 1200 distributes power to your flash heads symmetrically or asymmetrically in 1/10 stop increments over a 7 stop range, displayed on its bright 7-segment performance indicator. Although you can go "old school" and fire the Porty via a 1/4" phono plug sync cord or its built-in optical slave, going wireless is a better way. The L 1200 makes it easy with built-in Profoto Air, Hensel Strobe Wizard Plus and Freemask receivers.
The optional transformer/quick charger is multi-voltage, auto-sensing. Besides charging the battery, it can be used as an AC power supply when set to slow recycle mode.
- Higher Performance through Lithium Technology
Lithium technology has allowed Hensel to re-engineer the Porty for today's photographer:
- Faster, smaller, lighter, but with stronger output performance than units with lead-gel cell battery
- Only 13.5 lb (6.12 kg) total weight but 1200W/s output
- Extremely fast flash recycle times from 0.2 sec.
- Extremely short flash duration up to 1/8100 sec (with Speed Head)
- Choice of symmetric or asymmetric power distribution via the "A" or "B" socket
- Individual settings in 1/10 f-stop increments
- Output range of 7 f-stops
- Remote Control
Integrated Profoto Air radio, Hensel Strobe Wizard Plus and Freemask receivers. Switchable radio remote functions: output adjustment, triggering, modeling light, standby. Full remote control with both systems, manufacturer compatible.
- Integrated radio antenna for optimum protection
- Structural and Convenience Features
- Metal housing with sturdy, protective rubber profile
- Large 7-segment performance indicator
- Special ergonomic handle bar for carrying, with integrated spare fuses
- Optional use of AC mains switch drawer instead of power pack
- Connector socket for round plugs / Hensel Porty connector and Pro Mini / 20-pol. long plug via adapter
- USB port for software updates
- Durable foil surface with "real" push-buttons and clearly detectable imprint around the push-buttons. Optimized for your sense of touch
- Name and position of switches and control units are generally the same as previous generation
- APD, internal power reduction when reducing power output
- Synchronous socket for standard cord 1/4" (6.3 mm) phono plug
- Very low synchronous voltage protects digital cameras
- Thermal monitoring of performance electronics