The evolution of Lithium battery technology has enabled production of the Hensel Porty L 600 Power Pack. This 600W/s power pack, with your L 600 Speed flash head will provide a flash duration of 1/2500 second at full power, and a very short 1/8100 second at minimum power with recycle times as short as 0.2 seconds. Digital processors ensure your power is really there before you fire. It provides power to your flash heads symmetrically or asymmetrically in 1/10 stop increments over a 7 stop range, displayed on its digital readout. Although you can go "old school" and fire the Porty via a 1/4" phono plug sync cord or its built-in optical slave, going wireless is a better way. The L 600 makes it easy with built-in Profoto Air, Hensel Strobe Wizard Plus and Freemask receivers.
Not included in the package and available for separate purchase, the transformer/quick charger is multi-voltage and auto-sensing. Besides charging the battery, it can be used as an AC power supply when set to slow recycle mode.
- Higher Performance Through Lithium Technology
Lithium technology has allowed Hensel to re-engineer the Porty for today's photographer:
- Faster, smaller, lighter, but with stronger output performance than units with lead-gel cell battery
- Only 13 lb (5.9 kg) total weight but 600W/s output
- Extremely fast flash recycle times from 0.2 sec.
- Extremely short flash duration up to 1/8100 sec (with Speed Head)
- Choice of symmetric or asymmetric power distribution via the "A" or "B" socket
- Individual settings in 1/10 f-stop increments
- Output range of 7 f-stops
- Remote Control
Integrated Profoto Air radio, Hensel Strobe Wizard Plus and Freemask receivers. Switchable radio remote functions: output adjustment, triggering, modeling light, standby. Full remote control with both systems, manufacturer compatible.
- Integrated radio antenna for optimum protection
- Structural and Convenience Features
- Metal housing with sturdy, protective rubber profile
- Large 7-segment performance indicator
- Special ergonomic handle bar for carrying, with integrated spare fuses
- Optional use of AC mains switch drawer instead of power pack
- Connector socket for round plugs / Hensel Porty connector and Pro Mini / 20-pol. long plug via adapter
- USB port for software updates
- Durable foil surface with "real" push-buttons and clearly detectable imprint around the push-buttons. Optimized for your sense of touch
- Name and position of switches and control units are generally the same as previous generation
- APD, internal power reduction when reducing power output
- Synchronous socket for standard cord 1/4" (6.3 mm) phono plug
- Very low synchronous voltage protects digital cameras
- Thermal monitoring of performance electronics