The Samson AirLine Micro Camera Wireless System combines the latest in lithium ion battery technology, with miniature RF stable components. The result is an ultra compact wireless microphone system that eliminates the need for battery changes, while providing stable, RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) free audio signal.
The system includes the AR2 compact receiver, AR2 receiver dock and AL2 bodypack transmitter with the LM10 omnidirectional lavalier microphone. The transmitter and receiver both feature built-in lithium ion rechargeable batteries that are capable of up to 6 hours of operation on a full charge.
USB power inputs are featured on both the receiver and transmitter, although the AR2 receiver may be charged on the dock. A stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) mini output will plug your AR2 receiver into the PA system.
AirLine Micro Camera Wireless System
- Wireless UHF 600 MHz system with micro-size transmitter and AR2 receiver
- Tone squelch and auto mute for clear operation
- Includes a convenient system carry case
- Includes AC adapter and charging cables
- Beltpack transmitter and LM10 omnidirectional lavalier microphone
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (7-8 hours of operation)
- USB DC input for recharging
- Single button operation for power, mute and volume
- Multi-color LED displaying RF, low battery and power
- Low-profile wireless receiver (2.36 x 1.67 x 0.51")
- Lithium ion rechargeable battery (5-6 hours of operation)
- USB DC input for power and recharging
- 3.5mm balanced mic/line level output
- Provides secure base for AR2 receiver during operation and/or recharging
- USB DC input for power and recharging (cables included)
- 3.5mm balanced audio output