This FA62T-8MB 6" 50W at 70.7V/100V Ceiling Speaker Motor Board Assembly from Atlas Sound is designed for “division of labor” installations--this is the entire 6" speaker/transformer/selector switch/front plate assembly found in the FAP62T loudspeaker assembly. The front-mounted tap selector switch for easy system tuning adjustments includes transformer bypass setting for 8Ω/direct-coupled operation. The footprint of the FA62T-8MB is identical to a standard FA series 6" speaker component. This footprint allows the motor board to fit into any original Strategy Series 8" enclosure in the same way as a regular 8" FA speaker.
- 6" speaker installs into 8" Strategy enclosure
- Designed for division of labor installations when enclosures need to be installed before speakers are installed
- Enhanced quality 70.7V/100V internal transformers minimize insertion loss and maintain low frequency response while providing increased output for higher SPL applications
- Front mounted tap selector switch for easy system tuning adjustments includes transformer bypass setting for 8Ω/direct coupled operation.
- Motorboard assembly has same footprint and bolt-hole pattern as 6" speaker
- Tuned port maximizes low frequency response from FA97-8 & FA95-8 enclosure
- UL1480 for General Signaling Listed file UEAY.S1824