The Visatec Logos 308 RFS 3 Monolight Kit is based around the 800 RFS 300W/s Monolight. The Logos 800 is a versatile, durable and powerful photographic tool - especially for portraits. Each monolight features a built-in RFS Interface (Radio Frequency System) for remote triggering of each light via the optional radio transmitter.
The 800's short recycle time and short flash duration ensure that every fleeting gesture is caught and that kinetic subjects such as dancers aren't lost in a blur. A wide selection of accessories (a selection of which is included in the kit) helps turn creative ideas into reality.
This kit is ideal for location shooting. It includes a sturdy case to transport the provided 3 monolights, white reflective umbrella, barndoor set, reflectors, 24" square softbox, 3 honeycomb grids (10°, 20°, and 30°) and 16' Visatec to PC sync cord. Add optional light stands of your choice to complete the kit.
For complete specifications on the contents of this kit please refer to the links in the "What's in the box" section.
Note! Light stands for illustration purposes only. Not included.
- Four f-Stop Range
- Continuously adjustable power range for subtle styling with light.
- Changeable Reflectors
- The patented reflector mounting ring makes it easy to attach and remove most accessories with one hand.
- Built-in Slaves
- The RFS System allows wireless triggering and power level control from the optional transmitter. A switchable optical slave is also built into each light for standard triggering using the included PC cord.
- Proportional Modeling Light
- Stepless intensity adjustment, proportional to the flash output, as well as full on or off.
- Auto Dump
- Automatically bleeds off extra power in the capacitors when powering down the light. You don't have waste time popping off the flash.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Fan Cooled
- Maximizes the useable life of the flash tube, modeling lamp and circuitry.
- Auto Shut-Off
- Protects the unit from overheating. Automatically resets when the temperature returns to safe level.
- Silver umbrella with black backing softens and broadens the light output.
- Barndoor Set
- The barndoor set helps alter the shape of the light emitted from the Logos 800 RFS.
- Grid Set
- Narrows the light beam. It's great for hairlights or backgrounds or for highlighting small areas of the subject.
- Kit Case
- Travel case is padded, with internal dividers. A shoulder strap is included.