The K-Array KR400s High Tech Ultra-Light Powered Speaker System delivers the power and sound associated with much larger and heavier professional speakers systems. The system is fully powered and consists of the KL21ma powered subwoofer and KR400s ultra-slim satellite speaker. The light weight and small footprint is attributed to the neodymium drivers and lightweight electronics. The KR400s line-array speaker contains 24 x 3" neodymium transducers in a strong stainless steel chassis.
Its slim profile and minimal distance between the drivers result in clear intelligibility and excellent phase coherent coverage. The KL21ma powered sub-woofer is rated at 1500 watts (2500W Max), features a 21" long-excursion neodymium speaker and pole mount for the line-array speaker. Together the system delivers an impressive 3600 watts (max amplifier power) of clear, powerful audio for concerts, event audio, theater sound and other sound reinforcement applications.
- Unique performance-to-size ratio
- High power 132dB continuous, 138dB peak
- Fitted with integral handles
- Line array emission wavefront
- Integrated mounting system
- DSP on board with 16 dedicated presets
- Remote PC control software (RS485)
- Ultra fast set-up and dismantling system
- Theatrical sound reinforcement
- Concert halls, clubs, houses of worship
- Portable and installed audio-visual systems
- Cinema and special effects