iDC Photo Video's SYSTEM ZERO Gearless Wheel Assembly is an additional wheel assembly designed for use with the Canon 70-200mm zoom lens in conjunction with an XL1 Follow-Focus kit. This second wheel adds easier, more precise zoom control to the lens by attaching to one of the seven dovetail slots on the XL1's sliding focusing plate--making it the perfect complement to the already existing focus wheel.
- Completely gearless wheel assembly is designed for accurate and smooth zooming.
- The slots' dovetail feature captures the wheel assembly for easy fitment.
- Zoom wheel accepts white graphic tape for making pre-shot marks.
- The zoom wheel port accepts industry standard Arri-style follow-focus whips and cranks.
- Wheel assembly will work only with the Canon 70-200mm lens series' zoom ring.