iDC Photo Video's Gearless Wheel Assembly with SYSTEM ONE Riser provides an additional wheel assembly designed for use with the Canon 70-200mm zoom lens in conjunction with an XL1 Follow-Focus kit. This second wheel adds easier, more precise zoom control to the lens by attaching to one of the seven dovetail slots on the XL1's sliding focusing plate--making it the perfect complement to the already existing focus wheel.
The inclusion of a SYSTEM ONE Riser brings compatibility between SYSTEM ZERO's dedicated camera plates and SYSTEM ONE's configuration for taller cameras--such as the Canon 1D MkIV or Nikon D3s--as well as shorter cameras equipped with battery grips.
- Completely gearless wheel assembly is designed for accurate and smooth zooming.
- The slots' dovetail feature captures the wheel assembly for easy fitment.
- Zoom wheel accepts white graphic tape for making pre-shot marks.
- The zoom wheel port accepts industry standard Arri-style follow-focus whips and cranks.
- Wheel assembly will work only with the Canon 70-200mm lens series' zoom ring.
- The combination of the SYSTEM ONE Riser and a SYSTEM ZERO dedicated camera plate will allow SYSTEM ONE users to easily mount and use the shorter form-factor cameras. Owners of both systems will be able to freely move their cameras back and forth between both systems.