Oregon Scientific's ATC9K All Terrain Video Camera lets you shoot high-definition, point-of-view video of your most extreme adventures. Whether you're dirt-biking, surfing, skiing, or some sporting activity yet to be invented, the ATC9K can be strapped to your helmet, handlebars, or goggles and set to record every thrilling frame of action. Capable of shooting 1080p and 720p HD video, this rugged and compact cam also gives you the option of shooting in 30 or 60 frames per second--the latter ideal for capturing high-speed movement or converting footage into slow motion.
The ATC9K brings new levels of functionality to a helmet cam, adding an LCD screen, IR remote control, and case-free waterproofing. Shipped with a variety of mounting options, the camera can also be outfitted with an optional GPS module for mapping your speed, location, altitude, and distance traveled. Recording standard QuickTime (.MOV) files to readily available MicroSD and SDHC memory cards, the ATC9K's footage can be played back on the built-in 1.5" LCD or easily edited on your Mac or Windows system of choice.
- Professional Quality, Full HD Video & 5MP Photos
- Shoot your own videos in high definition. The ATC9K offers two different HD resolutions--1080p and 720p, in 30fps and 60fps--giving you two filming and photography modes to capture the best angles for any given activity. The still photography function shoots 5MP files continuously with up to 5 photos in rapid sequence.
- Built-in "G-Sensor"
- Capture your G-force while filming the action! The ATC9K comes with a built-in G-sensor, which captures your force of gravity during acceleration when you're using the camera. It's perfect for outdoor adventurists and sports enthusiasts that want to review and re-live every action and experience.
- LCD Screen Instant Playback
- Instantly play back your extreme moments and share with your friends. The built-in LCD, microphone, and speaker all allow you to record and play back the action with your own narrative. The ATC9K makes it possible to create a complete action video to share your outdoor adventures and extreme activities with your friends.
- Custom Video Settings
The ATC9K mode setting interface is very versatile and offers several custom video settings to make your videos stand out:
- Effect Mode (Vivid, Negative, B&W, Sepia and Art)
- White Balance (Auto, Daylight, Cloudy)
- Contrast, Sharpness, and more…
- Waterproof and Shock-Resistant
- The ATC9K is waterproof up to 65 ft (20m) and shock-resistant "drop proof" up to 4.5 ft (1.4m). The durability of the ATC9K enables wakeboarders to record their acceleration and distance, recreational scuba divers to capture video, and mountain bikers to record their most thrilling downhill exploits.
- GPS Module (Option)
- Track your location and distance travelled with each video session! The optional GPS plug-in enables you to keep track of your location, altitude, and distance travelled via Google Maps or Google Earth. The plug-in fits inside the camera and adds very little weight to the camera. The ATC9K software will simultaneously play the video clip and show the GPS information in the same window for easy reference. You can simultaneously view the video along with the Google Maps information.