The PD 12 from Jammin is a USB-MIDI controller suitable for laptop performance. It features 12 backlit, velocity-sensitive drum pads, with 4 programmable scene banks. The keyboard ships with PoiZone and Waldorf Edition software.
Suitable for musicians, producers, DJs and other music creators, the controller provides 6-button transport controls to control a DAW, along with a vertical slider and 2 assignable modulation buttons. It functions plug and play with Mac and Windows based computers and requires no driver installation. Power is supplied via the computer's USB bus.
- USB-MIDI controller
- 12 backlit, velocity-sensitive drum pads for sending note or program change
- 4 programmable scene banks
- Pad velocity curves selection
- Transport Controls, one fader and two programmable modulation buttons
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC requires no driver installation
- Editor software included
- USB bus powered - no additional power cable needed