The Samsung 85mm f/1.4 ED SSA Lens is a portrait-length lens specifically designed for Samsung's line of NX mirrorless cameras. This 85mm lens has a 35mm equivalent focal length of 130.9mm and an ultra-fast maximum aperture of f/1.4. This long-length lens and wide aperture give you substantial room to control depth of field and truly separate your subjects from cluttered backgrounds. A Supersonic Actuator (SSA) provides quick and near-silent auto focusing, ideal for video use or when working in quiet environments.
This lens is also an i-Function lens which allows you to control many of your camera's settings directly from the lens. One-touch access allows you to modify shutter speed, aperture, white balance, ISO, and more by just turning the lens to flip through options. Real-time preview updates as you change options, too, so you can preview your image as you alter the exposure settings.
- 130.9mm focal length (35mm equivalent) is a mid-long lens, ideal for portrait situations.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture for low and existing light conditions and creative depth of field applications.
- Supersonic Actuator provides fast and quiet auto focusing, perfect for moving subjects and video work.
- i-Function allows you to control many of your camera settings directly from the lens; change exposure settings by simply rotating the lens while holding the i-Function button.
- 9 rounded aperture blades provide a smooth, natural quality to the out of focus regions of the image; especially in highlights.
Operating Humidity: 5-85%
Operating Temperature: 32-104°F / 0-40°C