The VideoRay Pro 3 GTO Professional ROV System (PAL) is a remote-operated underwater video system designed for demanding professionals who require increased power for challenging commercial applications. The system consists of an advanced Pro 3 control panel, 100 m Standard Tether and a Pro 3 GTO (Greater Thrust Option) submersible rigged with front and rear video cameras, integrated sensors and lighting equipment. The Pro 3 GTO submersible has two brushed thrusters for horizontal propulsion and one for vertical propulsion. With a maximum speed of 4.1 knots and a 500' depth rating, the Pro 3 GTO submersible was designed for ROV operators who depend upon enhanced power to get the job done.
There are front and rear cameras mounted inside the submersible's central pressure hull. Optimized for underwater use, the forward facing color camera has 570 lines of resolution, 160° of variable tilt and a wide angle lens that provides 90° horizontal and 140° diagonal viewing angles. In darker water, the camera's field of vision is ameliorated by dual 20W, high-efficiency halogen lamps. Each lamp's incandescence can be adjusted with the Variable Intensity Control. The rear facing, high-resolution black and white camera has 430 lines of resolution and a narrower field of vision, which is accommodated by a high-intensity LED array that provides a ring of illumination.
The link between the Pro 3 GTO submersible and its surface control panel is a 100 m Standard Tether. It has a 10 mm diameter, neutral buoyancy and is wrapped in bright yellow polyurethane that's rent tolerant up to 1000 lb. The tether acts as an avenue for control signals and power voltage - maxing out at 48 V DC. It facilitates top-side operation of the remote-operated underwater vehicle, which could be hundreds of feet below the surface of the water.
The Pro 3 control panel features a considerable 15" color display monitor for viewing the video feed from the Pro 3 GTO submersible. The control panel affords accurate operation via an integrated joystick and depth control knob, which can manually adjust camera focus, change camera tilt, program depth settings and change lighting intensity. The Pro 3 control panel also has mini-LCD displays for reading depth, compass heading and the cumulative hour meter. There is a Third Axis Joystick Control that can be selected for various operations. The control panel also comes in its own watertight case and an added convenience, the entire Pro 3 GTO Professional ROV System packs into one portable, hard-shell, watertight and durable Pelican 1620 Case with a custom interior.
- ROV Submersible
- The Pro 3 GTO Professional ROV System is outfitted with a Pro 3 GTO submersible, which features the VideoRay GTO (Greater Thrust Option) power upgrade. The submersible houses a front camera, rear camera, integrated sensors and lighting rig. It's equipped to reach depths up to 500' and has a max speed of 4.1 knots. The Pro 3 GTO remote-operated underwater vehicle has a propulsion system that features dual horizontal brushed thrusters with 100 mm propellers and a single vertical brushed thruster with a 45 mm propeller. It remains annexed by tether to the Pro 3 control panel, which facilitates the remote operation
- ROV Front Camera
- The Pro 3 GTO submersible's front camera is a forward facing wide angle color camera optimized for underwater use. It is fixed inside the pressure hull, has 570 lines of resolution and is formatted for PAL systems. The camera is capable of 90° horizontal and 140° diagonal viewing angles, as well as a variable tilt with a 160° vertical field of view
- ROV Rear Camera
- The Pro 3 GTO submersible's rear camera is a rear facing high-resolution black and white camera. It's fixed in a single position and has no tilt options. The camera features 430 lines of resolution and an array of high-intensity LEDs that illuminate the camera's viewing area
- ROV Lighting System
- The Pro 3 GTO ROV lighting system, which increases the front camera's vision underwater, is comprised of two 20W high-efficiency halogen lamps. Each one is mounted on opposing sides of the camera's hull. The Pro 3 GTO System also incorporates Variable Intensity Control, which allows the operators to adjust each lamp's incandescence. The rear camera benefits from a high-intensity LED array, which illuminates the rear viewing area
- Pro 3 Control Panel
- The Pro 3 GTO System features a Pro 3 control panel equipped with an impressive 15" integrated color display for monitoring your live feed coming from the submersible. It also has an integrated joystick and depth control knob with Auto Depth Feature. It can adjust camera tilt, focus the camera manually, operate auto depth, and control lighting intensity. It also has Third Axis Joystick Control with selectable operation for depth, camera tilt, lights or manipulator (if available). For added convenience, there are mini-LCD displays for reading depth, compass heading and the cumulative hour meter as well. The Pro 3 control panel has video overlay with toggle On/Off, time, depth and heading as well. Plus, there is an analog composite video out for viewing the feed from a different monitor or for recording
- Standard Tether
- With a 10 mm diameter, neutral buoyancy and 100 m (330') total length, the Plug and Play Standard Tether is ideal for commercial applications in deeper water. It's wrapped in bright yellow polyurethane, has a breaking strength of 1000 lb and a maximum voltage allowance of 48 V DC. The Standard Tether is dropped in and pulled out of the water with the Standard Capacity Tether Deployment System, which features a slip ring and hand crank enclosed in the 1620 Pelican Case
- 1620 Pelican Case
- The entire VideoRay Pro 3 GTO Professional ROV System weighs a manageable 105 lb and can pack conveniently into a watertight, portable and rugged 1620 Pelican Case with a custom interior