Big performance in an HDTV does not necessarily mean a big, bulky footprint. The Sharp LC-32D59U 32" AQUOS 720p LCD TV marries first-class, widescreen performance with a slim design that won't overwhelm the room that it calls home.
The 32" high-contrast screen produces crystal-clear images at 720p HD resolution. The LCD panel also features high brightness, low glare, and wide viewing angles. These qualities translate into many hours of carefree viewing without the fatigue that often results from prolonged use of other sets.
The ATSC/QAM/NTSC tuners can receive virtually all available digital, HDTV, and analog signals, ensuring that you have easy access to all your favorite broadcast, cable, and satellite programs.
When it comes time to connect additional equipment, such as a camcorder, digital camera, or game system, the LC-32D59U includes a full range of inputs and outputs. For reception of uncompressed digital data, the four HDMI inputs accept both video and audio on a single cable. One of the two component video inputs lets you enjoy high-quality video from devices without an HDMI connection. The HDTV's PC input makes it possible to enjoy the contents of your PC on the Sharp's high-definition screen.
The LC-32D59U features a black cabinet and the included table stand is easily removed for wall mounting applications. With its slim profile, crisp images, and versatile connectivity, the Sharp LC-32D59U will transform any bedroom, home office, or kitchen into a multi-purpose entertainment hub.
- 16:9 (1366 x 768) 720p LCD Panel
- The 32" Class LCD panel makes it possible for you to enjoy crisp and detailed HDTV images in their native aspect ratio
- ATSC/QAM/NTSC Tuners
- Courtesy of the built-in ATSC/QAM/NTSC tuning system, you'll be able to choose from the full range of digital broadcast sources, HDTV, cable, and analog signals
- High Brightness
- High brightness means you'll have flexibility in where you put your set. Whether near a window, door, or other light source, the TV will still deliver a bright, vivid picture that won't wash out
- 4 HDMI Inputs
- Connect a video source, such as a Blu-ray disc player, video camera, or game system, to one of the four HDMI input jacks, and you'll enjoy an all-digital signal with no conversion or compression required. A single compact HDMI cable delivers both digital video and audio, eliminating the clutter of multiple cables
- 2 Component Video Inputs
- If you have devices without HDMI jacks, you'll achieve a better video picture by hooking up your equipment to the set's component video inputs rather than to its composite inputs
- PC Input
- The Sharp TV can also be used as a high-quality PC monitor. Just attach your PC using the 15-pin jack, and you can enjoy PC video on the big screen