The Sharp XVZ17000 3D SharpVision 1080p DLP Front Projector is a powerful corporate, educational or home theater projector which can display 720p/1080p high-def images that light up a screen with 1600 lumens at a high contrast ratio of 40,000:1.
Also of note is the 3D support which the projector offers. Now you can add a feeling of depth to your educational, corporate or architectural presentations to make them truly distinctive. You'll also get remarkably vivid and saturated color courtesy of DLP Technology from Texas Instruments. In addition to red, green and blue, its spectrum includes their complements: cyan, magenta and yellow. What's more, DLP projectors require no filters that have to be cleaned and replaced.
The XVZ17000's wide connectivity includes two HDMI ports, S-Video, composite as well as a component inputs. Other convenience features include automatic iris switchover function, home theater conveniences, and an integrated lens cover.
Once you get used to this sort of quality you'll be happy to know that the XVZ17000 works almost everywhere. It's NTSC, PAL and SECAM compatible and a power supply that can handle 100-240 VAC at 50/60 Hz.
- High Contrast Ratio 40,000:1 (In High Contrast Mode)
- Enhances the ability to discern fine, detailed differences between the darkest and lightest colors while providing superior black level reproduction
- Automatic Iris Switchover Function
- Instantly changes multiple brightness and contrast settings with on-screen display menu and remote control. This allows the greatest flexibility for varying home theater environments
- 1600 ANSI Lumens (In High Brightness Mode)
- Delivers a bright, beautiful picture
- Full HD 1080p High Definition Capability
- Is compatible with 1080p, 1080i and 720p HD signals
- 6-Segment 5-Speed Color Wheel
- Achieves flicker-free, high-grade images and accurate color reproduction
- HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface)
- Aids compatibility with high definition set-top boxes and Blu-ray Disc players
- Display Method
- DLP Technology from Texas Instruments - ensures superb picture quality
- Integrated Lens Cover
- Provides a black screen and if engaged, also automatically turns the power off after 30 minutes
- Keystone Correction
- For both vertical and horizontal corrects spherical and trapezoidal distortion of an image on a flat screen
- Auto V-Keystone Correction Button
- Performs a vertical keystone correction, which is automatically activated in response to the installation angle of the projector
- Home Theater Conveniences
- Include easy installation and whisper quiet operation