The A-9070 Integrated Stereo Amplifier from Onkyo offers four discrete modes; integrated amp, power amp, pre-amp, and split power/pre-amp to provide great flexibility when incorporating other components into the hi-fi system. Alone, it provides ample power with a parallel push-pull amplification design, three-stage inverted Darlington circuitry, dedicated Wolfson 192kHz/24-bit DACs for symmetrically designed L/R channels, and four large 15,000 µF capacitors.
To preserve signal integrity, the unit features DIDRC (Dynamic Intermodulation Distortion Reduction Circuitry). Closed ground-loop circuits and vibration-damping construction combine to produce clear sound across a wide dynamic range. An independent headphone amplifier, a phonograph equalizer, and gold-plated audio terminals/speaker posts are evidence of high build quality.
The A-9070 Integrated Stereo Amplifier is for hi-fi newcomers and more seasoned music lovers looking to upgrade their equipment.
- New DIDRC (Dynamic Intermodulation Distortion Reduction Circuitry) dampens super high frequency distortion
- Closed ground-loop circuits, HICC (High Instantaneous-Current Capability), and vibration-damping construction combine to produce a startlingly pure sound across a wide dynamic range
- The unit's four 15,000 µF capacitors keep plenty of power at the ready
- Efficient parallel push-pull amplification paired with three-stage inverted Darlington circuitry works at reducing distortion to almost nil
- Separate Wolfson 192kHz/24-bit DACs for both left and right channels improve performance
- The unit is also equipped with 192kHz/24-bit HD audio playback to handle modern formats
- Four discrete amplifier modes-integrated amp, power amp, pre-amp, and split pre-amp/power amp-offer flexibility when integrating other hi-fi components
- Details like an independent headphone amplifier, a phonograph equalizer, three digital audio inputs, four analog inputs, and gold-plated audio terminals/speaker posts speak of the highest build quality
- The superb craftsmanship, technological refinement, and attention to detail invested in the A-9070 make it worthy of serious consideration for those in the market for top-shelf hi-fi gear