The Bravo 4101 Disc Publisher (Euro Plug) from Primera combines CD and DVD duplication with direct on-disc printing to provide an automated disc-publishing solution. The Euro edition employs a power cord designed to fit in a European electrical outlets. The Bravo's robotic arm moves each disc from the input stack to the printer/duplicator position and then to the output stack. The robotics are more accurate and faster than the previous model. The printer's large 100-disc capacity automates the disc publishing process, allowing you to focus your attention on your work. The unit's interior is illuminated by a blue LED light which not only lets you see what's going on but also provides alerts and warnings by pulsing when supplies are low and blinking if an error has occurred.
Fast Printing And Robotics
- Bravo 4100-Series are easily the fastest desktop disc printers and publishers in the world today. At just 6 seconds to print each disc with 100% coverage in near-perfect quality, you'll be stunned at how fast your jobs are completed
- Disc picking and transport robotics have both been optimized for speed, too. A rock-solid and reliable new belt drive system is utilized to deliver 300% faster robotics than previous models. The belt drive system also gives you smoother and quieter operation
Separate Ink Cartridges For Lower Cost-Per-Disc
- Bravo 4100-Series is Primera's first disc printer to offer separate ink cartridges for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (CMYK). This lets you replace only the color(s) that need replenishing, saving you money on every disc you print. This is especially true if you use more of one color on your discs than another
- The built-in, high-resolution inkjet printing is powered by Lexmark, a world leader in printing technology. With up to 4800 dpi quality, it has the highest printing resolution available from any manufacturer of disc printers and publishers. Combine this ultra high resolution printing with Primera's TuffCoat with WaterShield CDs and DVDs and you'll get the most professional looking discs. TuffCoat with WaterShield discs are highly water-, scratch- and smudge-resistant. They also have a gorgeous, high-gloss finish unlike anything you've probably ever seen before. Virtually all other brands of inkjet-printable optical media are also supported
Getting the Discs Out
- In applications such as medical imaging and audio/video-on-demand it is imperative that discs are dispensed out the front of the unit. On Bravo 4100-Series, it's an automatic, built-in feature. On some competitive units you have to manually open a door or a drawer every time - a huge inconvenience if you're doing it all day long
Blue LED Light For Monitoring & Alerts
- The built-in blue LED lighting not only helps you see what's going on inside, but pulses when supplies are getting low and blinks on/off if an error condition is reported. You'll always know the status of your jobs whether you're sitting next to the unit or standing on the other side of the room.
Powerful Software that's Easy to Use
- Using the Bravo 4100-Series is as easy as printing to any office printer. Primera's PTPublisher Software has won critical acclaim for its simple, wizard-style interface. Training new operators takes just minutes instead of hours. Simply choose the type of job you want to perform (data, video, audio, etc.), match with a print file, and press "GO" - it's that easy
- Built-in disc design software called SureThing Primera Edition (Windows) or DiscCover (Mac) lets you place photos, backgrounds, text and graphics anywhere on the disc, including as far into the middle of the disc as you wish - a major limitation with other brands of disc publishers
Extra built-in software applications include:
PTRip: robotically "RIPs" your personal music CDs and loads them into Apple iTunes for iPhone, iPod and iPod Touch or Microsoft Media Player.
PTBackUp: automatic, scheduled back-ups of your files to CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs
PTProtect: prevents unauthorized duplication of your valuable DVD video files. Three free protections are included.
- Sometimes integration is required for applications like PACS/DICOM medical imaging systems, law enforcement and surveillance video, backup and archival, audio and video on-demand and more. Primera makes integration easy with a simple yet comprehensive Software Developer's Kit (SDK) for both Windows and Mac. The SDK is free to qualified developers