The Primera Bravo 4100 Printer (Euro Plug) takes only 6 seconds to print a disc at 100% coverage. As a print-only device, the Bravo is perfect for use in conjunction with tower-style duplicators, helping you to automate your workflow.
The LED indicators alert you to any issues so you can address them right away to minimize down time. The 100-disc input capacity makes the Bravo 4100 perfect for high-volume print jobs, saving you the time and money from outsourcing. The printer comes with Primera's award-winning PTPublisher for a seamless workflow and maximum efficiency.
- Fast Printing And Robotics
- Bravo 4100-Series are easily the fastest desktop disc printers and publishers on the market, with a 6 second 100% coverage print time. Disc picking and transport robotics have both been optimized for speed, too. A rock-solid and reliable new belt drive system is utilized to deliver 300% faster robotics than previous models. The belt drive system also gives you smoother and quieter operation.
- Professional-Quality Printing
- The built-in, high-resolution inkjet printing is powered by Lexmark, a world leader in printing technology.
- Integration Made Easy
- Sometimes integration is required for applications like PACS/DICOM medical imaging systems, law enforcement and surveillance video, back up and archival, audio and video on-demand and more. Primera makes integration easy with a simple yet comprehensive Software Developer's Kit (SDK) for both Windows and Mac. The SDK is free to qualified developers.
- Separate Ink Cartridges For Lower Cost-Per-Disc
- Bravo 4100-Series is Primera's first disc printer to offer separate ink cartridges for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black. This lets you replace only the color(s) that need replenishing; saving you money on every disc you print. This is especially true if you use more of one color on your discs than another.
- Ink Level Alerts
- The unit calculates the actual number of prints remaining based upon ink usage of the graphics being printed (patent-pending)
- Discs Dispensed Out The Front
- In applications such as medical imaging and audio/video-on-demand it is imperative that discs are dispensed out the front of the unit. On Bravo 4100-Series, it's an automatic, built-in feature. On some competitive units you have to manually open a door or a drawer every time - a huge inconvenience if you're doing it all day long.
- Built-In LED Light
- The built-in blue LED lighting not only helps you see what's going on inside, but pulses when supplies are getting low and blinks on/off if an error condition is reported. You'll always know the status of your jobs whether you're sitting next to the unit or standing on the other side of the room.
- Powerful Software That's Easy To Use
- Using the Bravo 4100-Series is as easy as printing to any office printer. Primera's PTPublisher Software has won critical acclaim for its simple, wizard-style interface. Training new operators takes just minutes instead of hours. Simply choose the type of job you want to perform (data, video, audio, etc.), match with a print file, and press "GO." It's that easy! Built-in disc design software called SureThing Primera Edition (Windows) or DiscCover (Mac) lets you place photos, backgrounds, text and graphics anywhere on the disc, including as far into the middle of the disc as you wish - a major limitation with other brands of disc publishers.
- Built-In Apps
Extra built-in software applications include:
PTRip:robotically "RIPs" your personal music CDs and loads them into Apple iTunes for iPhone, iPod and iPod Touch or Microsoft Media Player.
PTBackUp: automatic, scheduled back-ups of your files to CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs
PTProtect: prevents unauthorized duplication of your valuable DVD video files. Three free protections are included