The Broncolor Mobil A2L One-Lamp Travel Kit with Lead Acid Battery is an ideal way to take Bron light quality on the road with or without available AC power. The kit is built around the 2-outlet A2L 1,200W/s battery pack. The A2L has an internal radio slave receiver, which enables you to wirelessly trigger the pack from your camera and optional RFS transmitter or transceiver at distances up to 164'. The photocell and infrared receiver can be switched off independently. It has a power output control range over four f/stops in 1/10 intervals; the asymmetry extends the control range over three additional f/stops.
The A2L has Auto Dump - internal discharge when power setting is reduced. This is the pack to use when you want the repeatable accuracy needed for digital photography. The A2L is fully compatible with Mobilite 2 or MobiLed flash heads and compatible with Pulso, Unilite and Mobilite heads without modeling lights operational. This kit comes with a lead acid battery which provides up to 170 full power flashes but you can swap it out for the optional Lithium battery for even greater capacity.
The included MobiLED flash head has a 1,200W/s rating and a unique 35W LED modeling lamp which outputs the equivalent of 100W of tungsten light but at a perfect 5,500K. By purchasing the optional Continuous Light Adapter, multi-tasking photographers can take advantage of the A2L's Continuous Video Light Mode to use the modeling light on its own for video productions. The head's innovative design allows you to reverse its protective cap and use it as an umbrella reflector. A built in Broncolor bayonet mount enables use of the comprehensive array of Bron light shapers and accessories.
- Panel Display
- Fully illuminated LCD and LED control panel and display
- Illuminated silicone keyboard, resistant to dust and scratches
- Power Distribution
- Asymmetrical, over two head outlets
- Smart Battery Conservation
- Easy to plug in, battery charges within the unit
- Automatic switch-off of the power pack after a selectable delay time
- Select the slow charging method to increase the number of flashes of each charge
- External battery charger is available separately
- Other Features
- Small lightweight portability
- 1,200W/s in a tiny light package
- Compatible with the Broncolor system of accessories
- Integrated radio trigger receiver
- Compatible with Lithium or Lead batteries
- LED Modeling Light, Innovative Design
- The head's 30W LED modeling light corresponds approximately to a 100W halogen lamp and is unique on the market in this form. The LED technology promises a longer service life as well as energy conservation for mobile applications. Also the color temperature of 5,500 K (daylight) opens up completely new horizons for the production of video sequences.