The Broncolor Mobil A2L is a battery-supplied power pack with two flash head outlets. It has an internal radio slave receiver, which enables you to wirelessly trigger the pack from your camera and optional RFS transmitter or transceiver. The photocell and infrared receiver can be switched off independently. It has a power output control range over four f/stops in 1/10 intervals; the asymmetry extends the control range over two additional f/stops.
The A2L has Auto Dump - internal discharge when power setting is reduced. This pack provides repetitive accuracy for digital photography. The included lead acid battery will give you 130 full power flashes and the good news is that if you need more capacity you can swap it out at will with the improved Lithium battery. The A2L is compatible with the entire Broncolor flash head range. Its battery charges inside the unit with 100-240V AC current. A multi-voltage charger is included. The A2L is fully compatible with Mobilite 2 or MobiLed flash heads and compatible with Pulso, Unilite and Mobilite without modeling lights operational.
- Panel Display
- Fully illuminated LCD and LED control panel and display
- Illuminated silicone keyboard, resistant to dust and scratches
- Power Distribution
- Asymmetrical, over two head outlets
- Smart Battery Conservation
- Easy to plug in, battery charges within the unit
- Automatic switch-off of the power pack after a selectable delay time
- Select the slow charging method to increase the number of flashes of each charge
- External battery charger is available separately