The Marshall Electronics 7" High-resolution Field Monitor (V-Mount) has an integrated HDMI loop-through, which allows a user to pass through an HDMI video input to another monitor for a second user e.g. a client, director, focus puller or crew/talent member on-location. By splitting the signal, the built-in HDMI loop-through eliminates the need for separate HDMI splitters and additional power sources. The monitor delivers high-quality images at a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels, and features a luminance of 450cd/m², a contrast ratio of 600:1, and a viewing angle of 140°(H)/100°(V) that allow you to view images clearly.
DSLR ratio adjustment allows you to scale the video output and fill the monitor’s screen, thereby eliminating black pillars. The display provides you with various options such as Normal, 3:2, 16:9, and Full screen, and the ratio adjustment feature can be programmed to one of the front panel's four-button presets for quick access. False color filter helps setting the camera exposure, and peaking filter assist the user in focusing and obtaining the sharpest picture. Other features of the 7" Camera-Top LCD Monitor include adjustable backlight and markers, HDMI auto color space and ratio detect, manual gamma adjustment, image flip, RGB check field / field detect, and RGB gain and bias control.
An optical grade polycarbonate screen protection ensures that the Camera-Top LCD has a scratch-proof screen. The display unit includes a user-replaceable battery adapter - VM (V-Mount),1/4"-20 mounting on all sides, 4-pin XLR power jack, and a robust power switch.
- HDMI loop-through function - enables a user to pass through an HDMI video input to another monitor for a second user e.g. a client, director, focus puller or crew/talent member on-location
- Eliminates the need for HDMI splitters, additional power sources and other requirements necessary to split the signal
- Delivers high-quality images at a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels
- Luminance - 450cd/m²
- Contrast ratio - 600:1
- Viewing angles - 140°(H) / 100°(V)
- DSLR ratio adjustment - allows you to scale the video output and fill the monitor's screen, thereby eliminating black pillars
- 4 user-configurable front panel buttons for display modes - Normal, 3:2, 16:9, and Full screen
- False color filter - helps setting the camera exposure
- Peaking filter - assist the user to adjust the focus for obtaining the sharpest picture
- Adjustable backlight and markers
- HDMI auto color space and ratio detect
- Manual gamma adjustment
- Image flip - vertical image flip allows for flexibility in mounting the monitor in many positions
- RGB check field / field detect
- RGB gain and bias control - balance the amount of RGB levels
- Made of optical grade polycarbonate scratch-proof protective screen
- Includes a user-replaceable battery adapter - VM (V-Mount)
- Features 1/4"-20 mounting on all sides, 4-pin XLR power jack, and a robust power switch