The Daiwa / Slik DST-103 Broadcast Tripod with Fluid Video Head is a 22 lb capacity heavy-duty tripod excellent for large camcorders, rail-mounted DSLRs, and ENG applications.
It's equipped with a standard 100mm ball, an oil-filled fluid head made entirely of metal, a sliding quick-release camera plate that locks into place, and a right-sided handle. A second handle can optionally be attached; the camera plate can travel 60 millimeters in either direction from the zero point; the all-metal fluid head allows for smooth and secure camera operation; and two drag control settings independent of pan and tilt adjust to the feel of the mounted equipment.
The DST has three-stage legs the upper two of which have dual rails that increase stability and reduce flex. The DST is compatible with standardized foot-pads, spreaders and dollies of the DAIWA broadcast system.
A soft carrying case comes included for mobility.
- A 22 lb capacity tripod for camera / DSLR rigs and ENG applications.
- Equipped with an all-metal oil-filled head for smooth camera movements.
- Equipped with a quick-release plate that can slide 60mm from the zero point.
- Features two drag control settings that adjust to the feel of mounted equipment.
- The upper of three-stage legs have dual rails for increased stability / reduced flex.
- Fits standardized foot-pads, spreaders, and dollies of the DAIWA broadcast system.