Sea & Sea's MDX-D7000 Underwater Housing for Nikon D7000 is a compact housing constructed from machined solid block aluminum, with corrosion-resistant die-cast aluminum alloy grips. Nearly all camera features can be controlled using the ergonomic slanted controls on the rear of the housing. A built-in leak detector immediately lets you know if there's any water leakage. A 0.5x optical viewfinder is provided, and optional interchangeable 0.66x/0.8x viewfinders are available separately.
The MDX-D7000 can be fitted with an optional strobe bulkhead for hardwired strobes. It's shipped from the factory with a watertight blank in place of the strobe bulkhead. Strobes can be triggered as slaves using the Fibre-Optic Cable L-Type. The housing has a corrosion- and abrasion-resistant anodized coating. It also features an anti-reflection coated LCD window, a port locking mechanism, locking latches, 2 fiber-optic cable sockets, and a camera quick-shoe, which makes installing and removing the camera very easy.
Requires Lens Port, to match specific lens on SLR camera. Click here for required Lens Port.
The YS converter/N is not currently compatible with the Nikon D7000 in a DSLR housing. The DS-TTL function on Sea&Sea's YS-110a and YS-01 strobes is not compatible with the Nikon D7000 due to the camera’s TTL system. Please use these strobes in manual mode.
- Dedicated underwater housing for the Nikon D7000 digital camera
- Depth rating of 328' (100m)
- Made of machined solid block aluminum with corrosion-resistant coating
- A built-in leak detector immediately alerts you to any water leakage
- Port locking mechanism
- Locking latches
- Two fiber optic cable sockets
- Equipped with the 0.5x optical viewfinder as standard
- Camera quick-shoe makes installing and removing the camera easy