The Doctors Eyes Professional System with 86mm LED Ring Light & Wing Light affords users the power to control several lighting aspects of close-up photography. The Professional Power and Light Controller (PLC-4) powers and operates the 72 mm Ring Light, which is equipped with 70 ultra-bright LEDs. The PLC-4 also operates an additional Wing Light, which adds 30 ultra-bright LEDs to each side of the Ring Light. The Light Segment Control button changes the amount and location of LEDs used to light only the targeted area. This feature facilitates shadow-free illumination as well as reflection management. All this can be evaluated in your view finder before any picture is taken. LED lighting is also economically and environmentally conscious. LEDs last up to 50,000 hrs and consume little energy.
The PLC-4 attaches to the bottom of your camera the same way as a tripod via a 1/4"-20 screw. It's lightweight and includes a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 3 hrs for better mobility when shooting. The PLC-4 is capable of regulating brightness, changing light segment combinations, and even storing your favorite two combination settings. It also has an LCD backlit display, which provides an overview of all Ring Light and Wing Light functions and settings. The Professional System always delivers constant, maximum brightness and is equipped to fit most digital cameras, video cameras and microscopes.
• Shadow-free, microprocessor-controlled illumination for constant, maximum brightness during photography
• The Wing Light adds 30 ultra-bright LEDs to each side of the Ring Light for a total of 60 additional LEDs for increased side-lighting
• 12 levels of brightness with an ultra-bright option for maximum depth of field
• Different LED segments can be lit for controlled plasticity
• Memory function for preferred lighting situations
• Backlit display provides an overview of all Ring Light functions and settings
• Reflections can be seen in advance, avoided and even deliberately defined
• The microprocessor-controlled fast 3 hr charge gets you back up shooting quickly
• Fits most digital cameras, video cameras and microscopes
• An economic choice since LEDs consume very little energy and outlast many alternatives
In the Box
Doctors Eyes Professional System with 86mm LED Ring Light & Wing Light