If you use long lenses and you're looking for one of those win-win situations, you might want to consider the Lens Cradle Mount from DeluxGear. This lightweight, durable arc-shaped device attaches to any lens with a tripod collar and reduces stress on your neck and shoulders by supporting the camera and lens, keeping the lens horizontal rather than hanging down vertically. You can also quickly remove and invert the cradle mount, turning it into a bipod camera support that you can use on any handy surface for stable support while shooting.
The Lens Cradle Mount is designed for use with the DeluxGear Neo Duet Camera Strap, but you may also supply your own strap. The Lens Cradle Mount is made of a 60% polycarbonate, 40% ABS blend, for durability. A 1" rosette thumb screw provides quick and easy mounting to, and removal from, a tripod or monopod. The Lens Cradle Mount fits Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Minolta, Olympus, Sigma, Tamron, and Tokina lenses. Camera strap is not included.
- Lens Cradle Mount is designed in an arc to cradle the lens, and keeps the lens horizontal or hanging securely, to support your natural posture.
- Cradle mount can be quickly and easily removed and reversed for use as a mini bipod
- 1" rosette thumb screw quick and easy mounting to and removal from a tripod or mono pod.
- Patented quad rail design accommodates lens tripod mount bases up to 1.5" wide and can be used with a tripod quick release plate.
- Substantially reduce damage to your camera body and lenses.
- Relieve stress and pain on your neck and shoulders.
- Use on any lens with a tripod collar.
- Can be used with a tripod quick release plate.
- Photograph from any surface using the instant bipod functionality.
- Fits Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Minolta, Olympus, Sigma, Tamron, and Tokina.