JAM from Apogee is a pocket-sized, plug and play interface that brings the legendary sound quality of Apogee to the iPad, iPad2, iPhone 4, and Mac. It allows the guitarist or bassist to interface with the guitar amps and effects in Apple's GarageBand software or other compatible applications.
The digital converter features PureDIGITAL technology which delivers high quality guitar sound for practicing, recording, or just jamming. A status LED on the top panel indicates whether JAM is connected properly while also functioning as an input level indicator. For optimum sound a rotary style wheel is located on the side for easy thumb access.
There's no difficulty involved in setting up or configuring JAM. Just plug it in, open your favorite software, and play away.
- PureDIGITAL instrument connection delivers pristine sound quality
- Designed for electric guitar and bass
- No confusing setup, you can start recording in minutes
- Works with GarageBand on iOS devices or with any Core Audio compatible application on a Mac
- Control knob allows easy input level adjustment
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- Studio quality instrument preamp with up to 40dB of gain
- High quality locking output connects directly to iPad and iPhone 4 dock connector port or USB port on a Mac
- 44.1kHz, 24-bit analog-to-digital conversion
- Auto Soft Limit for optimal input level
- Powered by connection to iPad, iPhone 4, or Mac
- Made in the USA