Breverb from Overloud and distributed by ILIO is a high-end algorithmic reverb plug-in that faithfully recreates the sound of famous hardware reverb units, without taxing a computer's CPU. The user interface also provides effortless and immediate control over all of the parameters.
The plug-in can be viewed in two ways - compacted or virtual hardware. It includes four industry standard algorithms - Hall, Room, Plate, and Inverse. The algorithms offer the same sound in terms of color and detail that repeatedly distinguishes high-end hardware reverb units from software plug-ins.
Breverb mimicks the feel and control available from using top-flight hardware reverb remotes. The user has the ability to dynamically map parameters to six assignable controllers and to store, recall and automate presets in any way.
- Four main algorithms - Hall, Room, Plate and Inverse
- Modeled after the most sought-after hardware units
- Each algorithm is engineered with no compromises in order to achieve maximum quality
- Full EQ section to tailor frequency response
- Extended Non Linear section to forge reverberation shape
- "Motion" controls add life and musicality
- Different user interface modes - compact and hardware-like
- Six fully assignable hardware-like faders
- Full automation capability through host sequencers
- Very low CPU usage - 80 stereo instances opened on a Pentium IV 3GHz processor
- Host-sync of all rates and times