SpringAge from Overloud and distributed by ILIO is a high-end spring reverb emulation plug-in that uses a combination of convolution and algorithmic technologies to deliver an authentic and flexible virtual processor.
The plug-in mimics the precise tone and dynamics of a spring reverb and includes models from the most revered and acclaimed vintage and modern spring reverb hardware. The processor can be used on any kind of instrument, including guitars, vocals, or classic keyboards and synthesizers.
The user is able to start with the original tone of the particular spring model and then creatively modify it by changing a number of response characteristics. In this way, the plug-in highlights the advantage of dual technologies, delivering the flexibility of algorithmic reverbs with the fidelity of a convolution-based reverb.
- Drive control allows for pushing the tube stage to drive the spring into saturation
- Full control over any characteristic of the spring tone
- "Boingy" knob controls the amount of "boing" response to transients
- Two-band, multi-function, fully parametric EQ for shaping the spring tone
- Stereo mixing matrix of dry and wet signal for flexible spatial options
- Ultra low CPU usage
- Model List
- AQTX - the most classic spring effect, pulling great tone from guitar and vocal tracks
- S201 - perfect for any keyboard, synthesizer or lead instrument
- ANGEL - rocks with great distortion and a deep spring effect