If you need superior sound but space is at a premium, the Genelec 6010AMM Bi-Amplified Nearfield Monitor Speaker (Mystic Black) is the obvious choice. This compact speaker is designed for computer sound systems, portable media players or other close proximity situations.
The 6010AMM uses Genelec innovations such as a cast-aluminium Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) and advanced Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) for clear, realistic sounds with solid bass response and low distortion. Both drivers are constructed with neodymium magnets for use near displays.
The dual internal amplifiers each produce 12W and use an active crossover for exceptional response throughout the frequency spectrum without the signal loss or distortion associated with passive crossover systems. The 6010AMM can also be combined with a subwoofer for further low-end support.
- Compact design is ideal for home, project, or mobile studios
- The enclosure is made from cast-aluminum with Minimum Diffraction Enclosure technology
- The Directivity Control Waveguide provides a flat response both on and off-axis for a wider usable listening area, while increasing the direct-to-reflected sound ratio for reduced control room coloration
- Bi-amplified system uses an active crossover for accurate results across the frequency spectrum
- The speaker is magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors and other electronics