The 5040A 40W 6.5" Down-Firing Subwoofer (Mystic Black) from Genelec is designed to complement the 6010A active nearfield monitors. The stylish enclosure houses a magnetically-shielded 6.5" down-firing driver, powered by a 40W amplifier, allowing the subwoofer to provide ample bass support.
The 5040A has 6 RCA inputs to support 5 main channels and 1 LFE channel. It also has 5 RCA outputs to support up to 5 6010A monitors. A 3.5mm mini input is also provided for connecting MP3 or CD players. The subwoofer has adjustable input sensitivity and crossover phase switch for matching the monitors, as well as a remote volume control for adjustment of the entire sound system.
- Compact and stylish design
- Magnetically-shielded 6.5" down-firing driver
- Die-cast aluminum base plate
- Powerful 40W amplifier
- RCA inputs support 5 main channels and 1 LFE channel
- RCA outputs support up to 5 6010A speakers
- Aux 3.5mm mini input for connecting MP3 or CD players
- Remote volume control
- Phase switch
- Built-in protection circuitry