The 7060B 120W 10" Active Subwoofer (Black) from Genelec is a powerful and precise active subwoofer perfect for modern 5.1 or 6.1 surround monitoring. It has a 10" front-firing driver capable of reproducing tones down to 19Hz. With a large sound pressure output capacity and versatile controls, the 7060B can be optimized to meet any low-frequency monitoring needs.
The integrated 120W amplifier unit provides 6 signal I/Os, summed signal outputs, and an LFE input with a selectable 85/120Hz low pass filter and a 0/+10dB LFE sensitivity switch. It also offers overload protection circuits to keep the subwoofer operating reliably. The unique Laminar Spiral Enclosure minimizes noise and enables a long reflex tube to be packed into a small space.
- Ideal for 5.1 or 6.1 surround monitoring
- Front-firing 10" driver provides a high sound pressure output capability and frequencies as low as 19Hz
- The 120W amplifier offers powerful, distortion-free audio and also has active crossover filters and driver overload protection circuits for excellent reliability
- The integrated bass management unit offers 6 signal I/Os, summed signal outputs, and an LFE input with a selectable 85/120Hz low pass filter and a 0/+10dB LFE sensitivity switch
- The Laminar Spiral Enclosure bass-reflex cabinet minimizes turbulence noise and allows a long reflex tube to be put into a small space