The Mamiya V-Grip Air makes vertical shooting with the Mamiya 645DF camera a dream. More than just a grip, the V-Grip Air replicates all of the main camera body controls, including the shutter release, front and rear exposure dials, AEL, and AFL buttons. Putting the "Air" in the V-Grip Air would be the compatibility with Profoto Air-equipped flash generators. Other brands of flash equipment can be used when an optional Profoto Air transceiver unit is utilized. And when it comes to battery options, the V-Grip Air uses the same 7.2V rechargeable lithium-ion batteries as Mamiya DM series digital backs. It can also use standard 1.5V 'AA' batteries.
- Main camera body controls are duplicated just where you would expect them on the grip for vertical shooting. Shutter release, front and rear exposure control dials, AEL, and AFL buttons - they're all there
- Profoto Air Wireless Flash Triggering System
- Fully compatible with Profoto Air-equipped flash generators. But don't worry, it's no problem if you don't have a Profoto with an integrated Air unit, or if you own another brand of flash equipment - you can just add an optional Profoto Air transceiver unit to your flash pack to have wireless syncing with the Mamiya V-Grip Air
- Flexible Battery Options
- The Mamiya V-Grip Air uses the same powerful and rechargeable 7.2V Lithium-Ion batteries as are also used with the Mamiya DM series digital backs. No need to carry multiple types of batteries-use the same batteries for both your camera and digital back
- Built-In USB and Firmware Upgrades
- A built-in USB port allows for future user firmware upgrades for both the V-Grip and 645DF camera body