Strum Acoustic GS-1 from Applied Acoustics Systems is an acoustic guitar modeling instrument that can play chords form a MIDI keyboard or MIDI loops, while sounding like a guitarist actually played them. The chord library containing basic and extended chords in open, movable, or drop voicing styles.
The software presents a collection of nylon and steel string guitars of various sizes, available in pick- or finger-sounding colors. Down- and up-strokes, slides and bends, hammer-on and pull-offs, palm muting, muffled strings and arpeggios are all part of Strum Acoustic's playing technique vocabulary.
Presets can be played as is or adjustments can be made using the built-in EQ, one of the dozen effects, or the reverb. Controls include where the playing position is on the neck and strumming speed. Micro adjustments can also be made string by string.
- Entirely based on physical modeling for outstanding sound quality
- Top quality presets load in a flash
- Super smooth dynamics - no velocity layers
- Audio bit-depth and sample rates up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Standalone operation - no host application required
- Full audio and MIDI hardware support
- MIDI automation and program change support
- Host tempo synchronization
- Small memory footprint